Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Additional Panels Board English
Realistic 3d model of Additional Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (9% tris and 91% quads)
- The model has logical hierarchy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 26 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.rebusmarket.com/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-additional-panels-board-russian.html)
- The model has dimensions 31 x 12 x 4 cm (12.2 x 4.7 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
7 133 polys
13 627 tris
7 580 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!
Customers also bought